We all love surprises, and when those surprises come from our loved ones, our joys know no bounds. Women especially, love surprises. And a surprise dinner date in your home is really a lovely surprise for your woman.
Now to answer your question, why dinner dates? Most of the men work during the day, and so they do not get the time to prep up. Secondly, evening or night time is considered as romantic. And you can decorate the space with different fancy things. Imagine a candlelight dinner! You can use handmade soy candles for the occasion. It will create a unique and romantic ambiance. And we are here to help you in setting up the perfect romantic dinner date for your wife. We have some amazing ides behind our sleeves to surprise her.
• Choose an open space of your house where you want to do the entire set up. It may be your courtyard or your garden. And if you have a house facing the sea or any river, then you get extra marks for it.
• You need to arrange 4 poles or bamboos to dig on four sides making a square. Hang loose colourful clothes around the body of those poles, connecting one another. Remember; try to use her favourite colour because it’s her day. If you do not have ample space to do so, no problem. But try to set the date under the open sky, that’s it.
• Set a small dinner table and two chairs in the middle of it. Cover the table with a white satin cloth. Spread rose petals on the top of the table. It gives a beautiful romantic appeal.
• Try to keep minimalistic lighting as it’s a romantic date and not anyone’s wedding. Light up various types of candles all around you. You can use handmade soy candles as they last much longer than ordinary paraffin candles. Place some on the dinner table too.
• Make sure to run some soft music at the background to bring that romantic vive and feel.
• Keep a beautiful gift or a card ready for her to add more expression to your love for her.
• Do dress up properly for the occasion. Make her fall in love with you all over again.
Why should you choose your own home for the date?
Women are always running around the house maintaining this and that. So she gets quite used by seeing the same surroundings every day. By planning the date at home, you are actually changing the entire look and feel of a particular part of your house, with which she is bound to fall in love with.